The Duke of Earl tagged me with this meme and now I have to come up with 15 things about books. Well, I guess I don't HAVE to. But you know me...I'll jump on anything to distract me from writing my own book. Wait! Does that count as one? It does in my book...
2. Book 'em, Dano. This phrase was the first one that came to mind...and to tell you the truth I have no idea who Dano is...or if that's how it's spelled. It may be from Hawaii 5-0 but I don't think I've ever actually seen an episode.
3. Writing a book is really really hard...unless it's just a couple of pages...then not so much.
4. I've written 2 1/2 books...reminds me of my favorite sit-com...2 1/2 Men.
5. My favorite author (poet) is Dr. Seuss...I do so love him, Sam I am.
6. One time my mother and I were arguing about a verse from the Bible. She said, "Have you even read the Bible?" And I said, "No, but I saw the movie."
7. Stephen King and Anne Rice are good if you like ghosts and bougainvillea.
8. Flirting with Forty and Blondes Have More Felons are book TITLES I have written due to be published next year.
9. I'm a slow reader. I find myself proofing the pages and most of the time thinking, "I can write better than this." Come on...you know you do too...
10. I love the scent of books but I hate libraries. I think I was abused by a librarian as a child.
11. I actually write for one of the BIGGEST books around.
12. I prefer paperbacks because they are easier to hold.
13. My first novel took 6 years to write. I started out on a Smith Corona electric typewriter, switched to a Magnavox word processor and ended up on a Gateway computer. I've never tried to market it. It's a ghost story called The Third Time.
14. My second novel is being shopped by my agent. Hmmm...haven't heard from him in a while.
15. My third novel is 4 chapters away from being finished.
Phew! That was harder than I thought. Okay...now I'm tagging Nankin and Bill. You're it!