Jul 11, 2005

Bits 'n Pieces

INTO THE WEST
images-6
If anyone is watching this excellent mini-series on TBS, are you finding it a little painful? If I have any Native American readers all I can say is, I'm truly sorry.

SPOILED ROTTEN

This is the name of my chick lit WIP (work in progress) and I just wanted to report (especially to John) that I completed 10 pages today. Aren't you proud of me? That brings the total to 258 pages or right at 50,000 words. That means I still have about 40,000 words to go. Heavy sigh.

VACATION UPDATE

2 days down and 7 more to go. My tan is a little darker, my house is a little cleaner and I'm feeling VERY rested.

FUTURE SON-IN-LAW D'JOUR

Well, another one bites the dust. And he was really cute, too. But she went out with another one today who shows promise. Keep your fingers crossed.

SHORT STORY WEDNEDSDAY IN JEOPARDY
(Isn't jeopardy spelled stupid?)

I just realized today that the final installment of The Jump Rope Murder is on my work computer...ooooops! This means I have to make a special trip in to work to post it. Maybe I'll go to my Wednesday critique group (meets at lunchtime at work) so I can meet my blog obligations to all (2) of my faithful readers. We'll see.

No comments: