Jul 14, 2005

Vacation Update

Well, let's see. Tuesday we went to Pappadeaux's
images-7(one of my favorite seafood places) for lunch...(you MUST try the crawfish bisque), I edited 10 pages to turn in at my Wednesday critique group, and then we had friends over for a little P & P (pizza and pool).

Is anyone watching "Empire", the mini-series on ABC?

empire_big
I couldn't believe after the orgy Mark Antony killed Octavius...I guess I don't know my Roman history very well...and why he's not in the picture. Too bad, he was cute.

Wednesday was chore day. My husband had a doctor's appt. while I went to work and took care of a few things and then went to my noon writer's club. That was fun. We took a NAP yesterday afternoon. That was fun. Then we went to see "Mr. and Mrs. Smith." That was fun.

images-10
Especially if you like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie (she has some REALLY big lips) and guns. We went to the Studio Movie Grill where you can watch the movie while they serve you food and drink (even alcohol). The spinach and mushroom quesadilla's are excellent.

images-9
My husband says the Coors Light on draught wasn't bad either.

No comments: